Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06377 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,996 (141,085 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)