Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00205 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 5,162元 (2,523,766 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)