Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,014 (Bs 98,395,764) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)