Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 359%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 185% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元42,760 (Bs 61,828) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)