Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.972 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,682 (CHF 3,540) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (32 minutes ago)