Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.753 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 175% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,539 (CHF 4,078) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)