Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 85% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,861 (€2,262) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)