Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06143 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,211 (¥247,624) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)