Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06182 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,256元 (¥311,504) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)