Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.743 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 127% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,980 (€3,226) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)