Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 106% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,409 (€4,442) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)