Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.510 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,669元 (€2,752) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)