Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,988 ($3,332) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)