Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.874 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,884元 ($2,165) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)