Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27507 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,004 (54,546 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)