Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26961 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,613 (54,200 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (40 minutes ago)