Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,491 (7,282TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)