Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12196 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,670 (Php79,286) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)