Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,484 (30,933 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)