Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,680元 (28,434 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2.28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)