Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.722 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,271元 (28,095 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)