Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,940 (21,714 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)