Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,173元 (25,131 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)