Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11223 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,442 (руб 75,221) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)