Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,566 (₩4,650,469) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)