Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,599 (₩2,832,794) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)