Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,178 (€1,949) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (31 minutes ago)