Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,369 (€2,152) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)