Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,529 (€3,201) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)