Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,814 (3,280,935 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)