Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00265 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,949 (4,137,759 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)