Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,901 (4,652,833 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)