Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,830 (₨102,941) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)