Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,634 (₨63,277) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (36 minutes ago)