Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,207 (₩1,746,710) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)