Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,112 (₩2,064,738) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £2,365 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)