Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20312 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,360 (60,850 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)