Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,855元 (€1,859) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)