Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09631 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,616元 (₨89,454) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)