Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,792 (Rp 25,607,910) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)