Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,560 (Rp 22,010,941) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)