Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19899 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,998 (50,244 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)