Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,051 (R$ 8,979) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)