Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,110 (R$ 6,359) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)