Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,331 (¥247,177) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)