Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,616 (R$ 6,456) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)