Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.728 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,490 (R$ 6,648) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)