Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,194 (R$ 6,487) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)