Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,278 (2,809,606 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)