Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,811 (2,693KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)