Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.950 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,169元 (2,574KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)