Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.971 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,766 (2,459KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)