Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,276 (35,001,864 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)