Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,218元 (34,963,766 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)