Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,686 (Bs 229,428,836) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 2 hours ago)