Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,238 (Bs 32,380,977) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)