Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11119 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 582% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 81,873元 (736,315 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Port Moresby costs 125,000 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)