Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00204 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 6,291元 (3,085,561 Bs.S.) in Turmero.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)