Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11210 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 591% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 76,039元 (678,324 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)