Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.803 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,419元 (€2,745) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)