Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,358 (€3,550) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)