Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.012 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 47% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,025 (10,945 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)