Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.946 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,063 (7,226 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)