Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.002 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,457 (7,221 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)