Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,844元 (9,590 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)