Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,714 (11,253 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)