Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01907 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,385 (439,736 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)