Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,048 (₨97,640) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)