Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,640 (COL$3,846,392) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)