Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,884 ($3,906) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)