Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,601元 ($2,967) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)