Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.761 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,189元 ($2,986) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)