Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,196 (руб 112,103) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)