Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06203 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,113 (¥404,857) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)