Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,342 (kr 40,755) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (41 minutes ago)