Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,684 (kr 33,908) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)