Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,669 (kr 30,483) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (38 minutes ago)