Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 33,041元 (kr 38,928) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)