Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.789 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,082元 (kr 31,799) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)