Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 159% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,461 (kr 50,981) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)