Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 159% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元42,091 (kr 51,392) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)