Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 166% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,034 (kr 30,850) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)