Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.791 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 160% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 28,566元 (kr 36,092) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)