Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,955 (C$2,323) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)