Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.257 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,674 (C$3,172) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)