Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.890 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,724 (C$2,397) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)