Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,140元 (€1,461) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)