Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,362 (€1,471) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)