Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,072元 (€1,513) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)