Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.837 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,691 (2,831 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)