Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,003 (4,972 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)