Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.872 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,672 (2,601 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)