Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00417 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,277 (3,660,050 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)