Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00457 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 61% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,162 (5,725,434 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)