Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00451 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,279 (4,500,636 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)