Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00462 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,356元 (4,403,920 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)