Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00443 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 54% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,025 (3,167,207 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (44 minutes ago)