Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,406元 (1,502 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)