Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.874 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,392元 (1,803 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)