Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,525 (2,540 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)