Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,714 ($b8,424) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)