Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.971 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,259元 ($b7,475) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)