Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,928元 (€2,236) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)