Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21355 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,572元 (54,189 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)