Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,801 (4,894TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (25 minutes ago)