Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.025 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,053 (AU$4,388) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)